From late 2017 to early 2019, the NADO Research Foundation and project partner Small Urban, Rural, and Tribal Center on Mobility (a consortium led by the Western Transportation Institute at Montana State University) conducted technical assistance related to rural transportation and rural development with support from the U.S. Department of Agriculture Rural Development. Technical assistance reports published in 2018 and 2019 are available below:
- Transit Feasibility Study prepared for Lebanon, Missouri and Lake of the Ozarks Council of Local Governments (very large PDF)
- Transportation Voucher Pilot Project Report prepared for Deep East Texas Council of Governments (PDF)
- Cortez to Durango Transit Service Report prepared for the Southwest Colorado Council of Governments (PDF)
- Rural Transportation Options in Klickitat County, WA (PDF)
- Regional Mobility in Prince William Sound (PDF)
To learn more about the program, contact NADO Associate Director Carrie Kissel at ckissel @ nado.org.
To access PDFs, use a viewer such as Adobe Reader.