The 2022 NADO Photo Contest is officially underway now through September 16! The contest is an opportunity each year for our member organizations to tell the story of their regions through images that capture the people and places that make their communities interesting places to live, work, and play.
Photos submitted from our member organizations will be judged in the following categories:
Building Vibrant Places
Strengthening the Built and Natural Environments
Investing in Our Regional Economy
Sustaining Our Communities
Winners and runners-up will be decided in these four categories, as well as a “People’s Choice” winner that will be selected by public votes through our Facebook page. Click here to download the contest entry form.
Winners in each of the categories, including the People’s Choice, will receive $100 AMEX gift cards.
Looking for inspiration? Check out the winners from previous years: 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, and 2014.
Click here to download the contest entry form
- Photos submitted must have been taken by staff of a NADO member organization
- Photos must have been taken within the past two years
- Each organization can submit up to 2 images per category (for a maximum of 8 total submitted)
- For images featuring people, the photographer must have received express or implied consent for their photograph to be taken
- Do not use a photo editing tool to alter the images prior to submitting
- Photos must be submitted by e-mail to Brett Schwartz at [email protected] by 5 p.m. ET on September 9. In the subject line, write “[Your organization name] – Photo Contest.”
We look forward to receiving your photos! Questions? Contact Brett Schwartz at [email protected].