Position Title: Senior Planner ($62,000-$75,000, DOQ)
How to Apply: Download application from www.tbrpc.org/employment-opportunities/
Email: Submit completed application and resume to Randy Deshazo, Chief of Staff, [email protected]
Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council (TBRPC) provides planning and technical services to local governments throughout the six-county region of the Tampa Bay region. TBRPC is seeking a Senior Planner to support the various programs and initiatives of the Council, including the implementation of the Tampa Bay Regional Resiliency Action Plan, a best practices approach to meeting the challenges of a changing climate in the Tampa Bay region, as well as other initiatives. The position works to establish and maintain effective working relationships with local governments, community agencies, business partners, staff members, and the general public.
- Assist in the delivery of the Council’s various projects and programs, including the annual Resiliency Summit as well as ongoing studies across a range of planning disciplines
- Seek funding opportunities for the Council’s resiliency, economic development, environmental and other projects.
- Provide communications support, including copy for newsletters and presentations on the Regional Resilience Action Plan to a variety of audiences
- Staff working groups on resilience issues to implement the regional action plan
- Successful preparation of planning documents, research, report writing, and other duties required to successfully complete economic development planning projects.
- Support Local Mitigation Strategy updates for local governments
- Conduct data collection and analysis for the range of programs supported by the Council.
Information on benefits and requirements are available through the employment opportunities page at tbrpc.org.